yeah m8 ive been lucky enough too have left some gear down there before its just i realized not long after an zoomed back too find it still there id also like too think if i didnt get back that someone else might try too find me and return it just the fisho thing too do i reckon.if anyone has any enguiries you can also contact the boys down at anglers as i rang them yesterday aswell incase anyone comes in wiuth a sad face and no gear

Nice work there MM, youve done well.I think there is some outstandingly honest fisho's out there, and its good to see that people still do respect other peoples property and acknowledge ownership of peoples gear and not just take for themselves.Its amazing how many times Ive been able to leave my fishing tackle bag on the jetty and be some considerable distance worrying if it will go missing, but thankfully to this day everyone has not layed a finger on it. You also setting a great example to some of the younger anglers on here and for that I applaud you.WELL DONE.By the way if it was top of the range Daiwa, it can be returned to .......LOL

just a make shift tackle box and a reasonably newish reel and yet too find that but no rod was a bit strange who knows but if anyone hears of a friend or even a friend of a friend who can give me the description of what it is and where i found it id be happier too return it then too end up keeping it myself just cause i know how much effort i put in just too be able too afford semi decent gear and im sure this person is probabley not much different and would most likely be over the moon too know someone is looking for them not just them looking for their gear.

I hope anyone reading this post will press the Thankyou button for MM ;):)

i know how much effort i put in just too be able too afford semi decent gear and im sure this person is probabley not much different and would most likely be over the moon too know someone is looking for them not just them looking for their gear.

Yep, unfortuneatly there's definitely some pretty dishonest people out there, especially the ones that assume that if a bloke appears to be doing well that it's OK to take advantage of them (had this happen to me) Good on you MM B)

not sure about the rod hanging from the powerlines but it sounds like a sight too see even better is probabley the story of how it ended up there,ive seen some strange things fishing along that river in the last 5 years including somebody getting the shits and abandoning their gear all together not just forgot it or been too pissed mind you it wasnt quality gear but still makes me wonder.