Inman river

Was checking out the mouth of the inman river on low tide yesterday.anyone had a flick around there at high tide ? there was a sign that said Bream and mullet so perhaps its worth a try .stay tuned I may actually get to have a flick again soon .My last flick ended in me catching just a cold lol .

Well the GF says she thinks the inman may be a little dead .So is the hindmarsh ok to flick a fly and I saw a beach or two that may be ok .anyone else have any ideas seeing I am going to be driving down to that part of south aussie a fair bit .And yes I drove over the onk last saturday and the GF was lucky I didnt have my gear and it was to cold to stop LMAO;) ;) .She was expecting me so I couldn't arrive late and covered in water lol

Thanks Reelin to bad I'm not in a yakYep samboman thats a problem I encounter often .do I go to the darkside and try a lure.And the new GF hasn't grasped the concept of me fly fishing and wading.Looking at the inman mouth reminded me so much of the west lakes going into the port river .Just a thought if I have a crack this weekend its walking distance from where I'll be staying.just got it into my head watching the fresh race out to the salt .yes ok the water was calling out to me come and fish mickyj lol lol.So stay tuned for n update in coming weeks I need to catch a fish .Of course the new GF wants fish to eat thats a concept I haven't explored for a few years !!!!

thanks guys .Will be giving the hindmarsh a go .Dave I was walking along some trails down there dont ask me where I had a guide.Saw some beaches with rocks that could be worth a wade long with some nice stretches of sandy beaches .If I had a boat or yak walking across to granite island I saw some nice patches of sand amongst the deeper weed water.Fingers crossed for this weekend