Middle Ground

Guest administrator

think I`ve seen some of his rants before.

Thanks to our administrator you wont be subjected to suffering through any more of them! :blink:
what happened to free speach. :laugh:
Nothing..........until you start attacking other members.
Some of his delusional ranting were the longest running topics going. I had him pegged as a frustated, retired navy man with no friends. I wonder who he's talking to now.:silly:
  • 2 months later...
28/2/2005 must be some kind of encrypted code :unsure: :evil: :laugh:
Yes' date=' I use my own co-ordinate plotting system to confuse everyone should my top secret data fall into enemy hands ..... I like to refer to it as the "Smegma Code" :whistle:[/quote']aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: SMEG IT :angry: Hang on Maybe Red Dwarf will unlock that code, I'll just go ask Holly :laugh:

All jokes aside.... the real spot is nothing flash and you'd be better putting more effort into the Grange Tyre Reef that is nearby. Just the same as near the Glenelg Tyre Reef all of my fishing spots nearby went belly up once the Glenelg Tyre Reef was dropped as that then became the magnet for all fish in the vicinity. On the real middle ground rock near the tyre reef all you'll get is plagued by undersize piranha snapper and lose your baits the instance you drop your baits downYou'll have more success on the Grange Tyre Reef for snapper , kgw etcPrior to the GTR yes the spot probably did call lots of snapper and whiting into it but not now the GTR is out there

can someone tell what area this is

6.5 kls out from Grange and converted to WGS84 I believe is34 54 509138 25 171Never fished it myself. B)
Nope!.. still won't put you on the spot
Not looking for your xspot, just answering squid08 question and that was converted from the orignal posting :laugh: :laugh: :P