What are your 4 favourite lures and why?

I've seen this somewhere before and couldn't pull up anything in a quick search here so there it is! If you could only use 4 lures (soft plastics, squid jags, metals, poppers, bibbed minnows, etc...) ever again in the salt or fresh what would they be and why?If there is anything else you want to add like the fish you would be targeting etc feel free to go add it in :)For those that require an explanation I'm just interested to see what people regard as their most important lures and use the most :lol: Here are my preferences:1) Berkley Gulp Power Minnow 3" in Watermelon Pearl - Accounts for pretty well everything you could want to catch. Is the best thing I have used to catch the largest variety of species with the most consistency. I do not leave home without this!2) Daiwa Emereldas Olive/Cream 3.0 Squid Jag - Easily the most productive squid jag i have used to date. When all else fails this is the jag I turn to and 9 times out of 10 pulls a winner :)3) Yozuri/Duel Aile MG Diet 70mm in Pilchard - This minnow is the go to lure for snook/salmon and flathead, I have caught a handfull of other species on this lure but for the mentioned species this really is a stand out lure that really works when the fish are present. Easy to cast and catches anything4) Gilles Saltwater Pilchard Lure (Salmon metal) 25 grams - Is always handy to have one lying around as an alternative lure for salmon trout/salmon and the odd snook

good topic mate but only 4 lures?:dry: thats hard! but ill tryB) 1) Camion in any colour my favourite lures for anything! as most of you know by now! but if i had to pick a favourite it is probably the sunset colour in DR2) my yo zuri Aurie Q 3.5 in the white glow body with the red head! has never failed me when going for squid from the yak and catches bigguns too.3)Gulp 6 inch worm in camo, i have caught flathead, whiting( KG,YF), bream, salmon trout and much more. It was also one of the very first plastics i bought many years ago4)finally it was a tossup between the yo zuri mag minnow in red and white and the jade md in sunrise so im adding them both!

1. Gulp 7" Nuclear Chicken - Snapper offshore 2. Gulp 6" Grub Sardine - Snapper Inshore3. Halco Scorpian 35mm in Gold - Nearly all freshwater species will hit it and it accounts for some big trout.4. SX40 in gold colour *dont know the pattern but can search and list if needed* Rainbows go bonkers for it. Although it was hard not to put a Squidgie fish in Gary Glitter in their as these are candy to trout as well.