First time carck at a vid!

Cheers guys yeah the fish were lacking!!!! or i was!! :laugh: :laugh: conditions were gold and yeah im sussing mounting spots out around the boat. I think if i can get the shot from the roof out a bit further that will be gold. Rick ive taken it the last couple of times ive tried! im thinkin he's camera shy!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Great shots mate.Particularly like the those from the gun rack & from under the gunnels.What type of mounting system u using?

Hey CK it was a suction cup mount http://www.cheapchips.com.au/memory/go-pro-suction-mount.html took a little to trust it but its solid as. had to keep shifting it to try different angles. U can only check em later on ur computer to see what they are like, so its trial and error, but good fun. Yeah i love the roof shots toocheers mate OS

yeah nice shots fella . just wonderin what camera are you using ? iv'e just bought a go pro hero camera . just downloading it now and are hoping the shots are as clear as yours ?

JJ mate it was indeed a gopro, and i love it, awesome and easy to use. these are taken on 1080HD but they aren't in HD on youtube :angry: im sure ur shots will be sweet mate and ur gonna have HEAPS of fun with it!cheers OSps r u using a mac or pc? i used my mac with the standard movie editing program imovies and it was easy!

old salty wrote :ps r u using a mac or pc? i used my mac with the standard movie editing program imovies and it was easy!i'm using a pc (acer laptop). just managed to finish putting the vids on the laptop . had a quick look an its awesome. i filmed in 16.9 wide angle stand def 848x480 50fps. now to do some editing ? i'm very new to computers so i hope it turns out allright .....an doesnt take to long ?