Video of metro snapper and hammerhead report

Thanks very much for the kind words guys, it's a pleasure to share our morning with you guys.@UHF it wouldn't have been as big as dels. We didn't weigh it as we've got no scales lol. It was a heavy fish with big head and shoulders but interestingly it only went 81cm on the brag matt. Looking at the pics, it seems a lot bigger than that.It wolfed down the live slimey caught on sight (as did the hammer). As I was on burley duty slicing up cubes of pillie and chucking it out every 5 or so minutes, it was great to see plenty of pillie slices in it's guts. The out going tide was running pretty hard so it might have followed our trail for some time. :) :) Love those reds, hope to be out again before Christmas fingers crossed. We will be having a real crack at the school mulloway early hours Saturday morning. Hope hope hope ;)... Reckon it's gonna be a good summer all round.Tight lines gentlemen

• 3 weeks later...

re loaded this to youtube with better quality, so mates will stop sooking at me lol.still only 1/3 of the quality of the DVD. Im not going to bother doing it again, but maybe someone could give me some tips on how to recode my dvd without losing the quality???Anyway, great to have the memory recorded from a great day, back out on the boat on monday for round 2 (hopefully).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfTnIhKX4g