ay fellas looking at doing some really good charters here in SAas i will be with mates they will only probli wana do one days over leik aweekned of something so probly stayin ont h eboat for them they wont like.really wana get some big snapper kingfish samsons morwong and all that reallwhats the best charters here in SA for what i wana doodont mind travellingthanks fellasi guess yoru recomendations and experince will be much appreciated thanks B) BRANZINO

For a good simple day out for big Reds, I would highly recommend going with FLASH from Copper Triangle Charters.Don't let the old Young Craft put you off, it may not be a big Arvor or a Gallant, but it is a good strong boat that will fish six comfortably. I reckon he would also have to be about the cheapest going around $$$ wise.We first say him out at Steamers one day, and what a gentleman! He was more than happy to have a chat as we drifted past one another and we all shared a laugh and big smiles as us and his customers bagged out in no time at all :)When the time came about a year later when a bunch of us at work decided a charter might be good, he was the first fella I called. On the day, there was enough swell that I couldn't have taken my boat at the time to the light house, let alone 30 odd Kms to hit up some marks out in the steamer channel.The only disappointment was that we bagged out so bloody quickly!!!! At that depth, it's irresponsible to catch and release unless you really know what your doing.... But even then I don't think survival is guaranteed.Anyway, back in closer and we hit up the KGs that I didn't think would be around, a few ruggers in with em too.Then it mustve been over 60 gar at another spot where snook and squid went mental too!!!!My mates that don't fish much reckon this guy is a GOD!!! And I always say G'day if we see the big red boat getting a washdown or while on some of the drops south of Moonta..... You never know where this fella will pop up.My one and only fishing charter ever!Anyway, he leaves Port Hughes before dawn and will get ya back by about 4pm.If you wanted to visit the BIG BiG fish waters, I think the multiple day deals with WhyNOt as the guys have said, would be the way to go. I'd love to head out with them sometime..... Never heard a bad word about that mob.Cheers

Sounds to me like you want to pick one over on the far west coast' date=' Like Sams, or maybe one of the Charters from Marion bay that does The Neptunes etc.[/quote']unfortunatelly sams is no longer running. RIP SAM.The best charter to go on for big samsons and tuna etc is southern fishing charters marion bay. they are the best at finding best samsons close to adelaide there is. or gary soly charters on ki always good at getting onto a samson or a big shark. tuna fully on the go there this time of year too. snapper are boring lol.

Gavin Solly at KI fishing adventures runs a awesome setup and is a really nice bloke as well. His is the best charter I've been on too. If your mates dont want to stay out on the boat overnight the other option is at Marion bay cant think of the name but is the one with the 3 big boats, he runs 2 or 3 day charters out of wedge island and you sleep in accomdation on the island at night and can fish of the island when you are not out on the boat !!! My brother did this one and said it was awesome

If you want kings, samsons and tuna then you'll probably have to seriously consider at least a two day charter.Big ask to catch those species on a day trip.GT Charters runs day trips out from coffin bay subject to to weather. He can get you onto to tuna no problems but samsons and kings is a tougher ask.