off fishing again

do you get many stingiezzz off there, would love to catch one of them, do you catch and release? or are they edible? next month or so im gonns get me self a good surf rod and reel, today i was only casting about 10 ft away, amazing whats in so closeanyway peoples good luck:fishing: :clap:

Good fishing Justo :clap: Any bream 30cm an over is a cracker in my opinion.I missed my usual morning fish this morning and went to westlakes after lunch with my boy.Caught bugga all hahahahaha and that's my good spot :blush: 4 under sized bream and one under fed mullet :laugh: Nice day to get out though....

Head to a popular squidding jetty (port noarlunga, brighton, glenelg) and watch the locals. An afternoon spent watching the old salts in action will teach you more than any book or internet forum.The various techniques are to cast and retrieve a squid jig or put a prawn jig or a wire jag with a tommie on it under a float. Many locals also use a tommie teaser to attract them in.Often local knowledge and location is very important as it is no good being where the squid are not.Off glenelg, the best spot is the end light fishing to the south. Off brighton the north west weed bed off the end is best and off Porties, about halfway along and casting to the north is good. Look for squid ink marks on the jetty as till will give a clue to the local hotspot.