links to c31 (Victoria) fishing shows

agreed, at least adventure bound, youfish and strikezone fish on their own boats the majority of the time and don't rely almost 100% on the expertise of going out on charters to get their fishing footage as well... anyone can look good if you have gun charter operators taking you to the best spots on the best time...

There was another similar program, I think friday night, called All4Adventure which was 2/3 fishing and 1/3 4wd style that was not too bad as well. These shows dominate the commercial fishing shows which more often than not are 1 hour commercials without a whole lot of content.With due respect to former host Neil Tedesco, Lee on Adventure Bound is fantastic with the tips and strategies. I personally think that Al McGlashin on strikezone is a tad of a tool, and so is Jason Kennedy on fishin trip who tries to be the second reincarnation of Rex Hunt, but as I said still better than anything on commercial TV.

• 1 month later...