myself and another Hooker ventured into 4 local Northern tackle stores today gathering some useful info on some tackle we may purchased down the track :drink: since the outburst from our members in another post about the service we were receiving as customers i was pleasantly surprised today to be greeted at 3 of the 4 shops and to be helped out with all i required and also some helpful tips on a fish which i love to target B) so well done lads :) And to the shops i didnt get to, look out cos i'm the BAROMETER to which our members look to as a guide and i may just be popping into a store near you :evil: :evil: :silly: :laugh::laugh:

Yes 4THA, that was a pleasent day out with ya checking out some deals. :lol: While at Sports Fishing Scene talking to MrBalls about ordering more CarbonTex drags for a ABU 7000, he advised me about taking out a spring behind a gear, which I have just done and works killer with the CarbonTex drag fitted earlier.Thanks fellers :clap::clap::clap: The guy at Spot on Fishing on Main North Rd was a good laugh and picked up the Strike & Hook stickers. :P Cookie at St.Kilda kepts us up to date on whats biting around the traps :unsure: