This could only happen to me :laugh::laugh::laugh: Went bream fishing yesterday with Chuck and as usual my casting left a bit to be desired and I ended up deep into a mangrove.Not to worry 5lb leader just wrap it around my hand and pop the line WRONG !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Only I could snap a nitro jighead in half......felt a stinging pain in the back of my hand and slightly confused couldnt figure out why I had fishing line coming out of a bleeding hole in my hand.Being slow it took a minute to realise what had happened, the now broken jighead hook had flown back at high speed and completely embedded itself in my hand :blink: A tug on the line didnt budge it and Chuck mentioned going to hospital but that would have stuffed up our day so with all the bravery I could muster :P I grabbed the line and pulled hard. When I saw the hook begin to emerge I was amazed to say the least. :ohmy: Anyway I soldiered on and fought through the pain barrier to complete my days fishing cause Im a legend :laugh::laugh: So be warned next time you think about breaking your line when snagged be more careful than me :blush: cheerssnapps

Definitely a case of "OUCH" mate, was cringing whilst reading it. Those little jig head hooks and trebs are so bloody thin and sharp dont take much to fully embed one in ure hand. Good on ya for soldiering on snaps bet yas cleaned up too haha, take it easy