Jimbos and SamN's Sesh Trout

Feisty little Browns there B) Pretty snakey looking territory at that spot,would have to be plenty of red bellys and browns ,shorts and sneakers :ohmy: One of those fish must of been waiting for the lure,in I think was a cast jimbo made,looks like he didnt even turn the handle and it was on!

Cheers lads,Yeah thats definately snake territory thats where, I saw the brown snake that time, but im mean its no differenet to paddleing shark baits. Take the risk get the fish :P That fish Jame caught was amazing, the original audio was brilliant, he said he saw one surfacing and cast right on it and hooked it straight away!!!He is an expert guide, I went back out on my own yesterday and caught another trout!! Thanks for teaching me Jimbo!!!

Where are ya Jimbo?????? I was just starting to wonder where you'd got to as you havnt been on here for a while and it's getting to the Onka Mully Magnet reports time of year..... :woohoo: Great fishing there Sam and Jimbo :). I haven't caught many trout and the footage makes it feel like I was there... Great stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...