Onka Sesh Flubba's been banned .

No ,not really ,but i might just forget to invite him . Went out thursday night with Flubba from the site . we had a ball an Flubba is a classic in the MM and i always enjoy our outings . While i was waiting for Flubba i managed to catch a 41cm bream while waiting . Reelin had called up while we were out ,so we ended up meeting with him ,even tho he was on the bank . Didn't take to long and Flubba's reel crept into life and he was on . This fish he had hooked into went all over the place an i was finding it hard to just keep the canoe on the right side for Flubba . Landed it an that went 80cm . While sitting there waiting i had a fish hit my bait so hard it sent my spool into a birds nest frenzy . All i could do is watch my line slice through the water and then have the weight load up my line an the spool do a couple of tangled clicks an whack . My line snapped whith a river echoing whack . Spew an swear really hard . Later that night Flubba hooked up to a second Mulloway that went 62cm . So in all Flubba got two i got nill an Flubba got banned . lol Also that make the Mully Magnet 3 outings 3 times we came back with Mullys . Tonight I'm heading out with Leeroy Hope to make it a forth time .

• 2 weeks later...