85cm Onka Mully first on Braid

Ok after writing a report out dropping the mouse an wiping the lot here it is in briefBeen a while between fish .Onk tide in arvo have been wack .Made it very difficult .Went to port , no runs but did good with live bait .Thought i wasn't going to get a Mully in my holidays .Fished with Flubba in his Grunter Hunter last night .Got this fish on 10lb braid .It's hard to take self portraits buy yourself . IMG_9580Medium.JPGIMG_9582Medium.JPG

:clap: a while between fish?!? Ppppffft you'd never know it, you seem pretty consistent to me mate ;) Tides and weather are constantly misbehaving of late hey.Great fish mate, I've been struggling to get anything of size lately, would love a nice 85cm fish bud, top fish there. :clap:I've got wife and kids bday this weekend goddamn lol, I'll not be out fir a bit so at least I've got your new mully video :)Ps. You stay away from those Port mullies pal !!!! :P