A few weeks ago at Wallaroo was out night fishing on the Wallaroo jetty, and were catching what we thought were about 10 tommies. Come daylight and upon trying to fillet them, we discovered that they were not Tommies, they were bony, had very little flesh and were more stripey. Wern't Salmon Trout either, since there was no yellow pec fins.Unfortunately we didnt grab a photo, my dad reckons they could of been Chow, but I was skeptical. Anyway after googling I couldn't find a picture of a 'Chow' anywhere, so I was wondering if any of you guys had a photo of a chow to compare? cheers.

Hmmm' date=' not quite like I remember them looking, alothough we only got 2 and it was dark the other were definately Tommy Ruff....My hazy memory seems to remember something that looked like a blend of all 3! :whistle: :dry:[/quote']Did youhappen to hear a grunting noise from any of them RD ?Trumpeters can be quite noisy when thyere :c off !