Pirtek Fishing Challenge 2012...

Good stuff phatty.I went in search of Australian Salmon and found three in the first hour :woohoo: that small I didn't measure them either :laugh: I forgot about the mystery length prize :( Ahh well.Still a cool day, I setup at my first spot off the beach one rod with a big bait and flicked around a metal slug with another, bait 0 lure 3 ST's needless to say I'll be going down again soon to give the metal slugs another go :)Spent the rest of the day fishing with mum and dad, managed to get mum onto 2 tommies ;)Best of luck to everyone who sent in pics, fingers crossed :clap:

We went on search for the australian salmon yesterday too, had a mate from tumby bay come across to locks well for an early morning fish which turned into lunch time.3 of us fishing got only 4 salmon each with the biggest going about 2kg or 63cm on the brag matmaybe the mystery length!After reports of schools of salmon there all weekend thought we might be lucky enough to have one or two in close while we were there, but they were always way out of casting distance but there was alot of fish in the out there.Lures seemed to be the go yesterday! Loving the red and white raiders!Lines tight!

Hi AllI dont get on this forum much but its pretty quiet at work today so I thought I would have a look. I fished the comp yesterday. Landed a heap of salmon biggest was 65cm. I got it at almonta. there was another guy there fishing the comp and he had one at 68

Beautifull fishing.you may need to change your name to SALMONKING though now. ;)Hope a strike hooker wins the comp. :d/