:( just wondering if anyone can help me. i am trying to locate carp fish hooks.Now this might sound a bit odd but i was given 4 hooks of about a no 8 or 10 in size ,and it had a straight shank 1.5cm long anda mouth of 1cm wide.It was black in colour and had a barb and was thicker than a normal hook[very heavy looking].Now i have looked on the internet and found a site which has them,and it is called Rapier corse fishing hooks,I looked all down sth of ADELAIDE but nobody seems to know anything about them, so if anyone can help me i would be most appreciative Ta TUGBOAT.

Just to let you guys know, went to Anglers Choice christies beach as you suggested [cant get into city]and found them to be extremly helpfull.They did not have what i wanted but are doing everthing they can to try and locate them and will let me know Tues all being well. Many thanks to Trevor? of Angler Choice and to those who suggested them.Regards Tugboat.