Abu's at bigw

Hi y'all.Was browsing the fishing section of bigw today and i came accross 2 reels that caught my eye. The Abu GT325 overhead and the Cardinal bt4050. Just wanted to know what people think of these reels, particularly the cardinal bt4050 as its a pretty cheap bait runner for just over 40 bux. Had a look for some reviews on the net but didnt come accross much. Has anyone actually bought one of these and put it to much use? I'd like to hear your opinions :) thanks!SP

I used to buy them regularly. And by regularly I mean I killed 6 in a year. 40x6 = $240 so you are wrong AFF you don't get what you pay for cos I went and had to try an Okuma after that... Okuma is still going strong btw.But.in fairness I am hard on my reels and try to be better to them now a days :blush:

yours is almost certainly a Swedish made reel.

Hooked up with a Swedish backpacker chick up in Townsville once.... OMG!!! Everything from Sweden is great ;) there again might've been.dutch :P. Anyhoo, ABU 7000's are a brilliant reel and the Cardinals they sell at BigW are no where near the quality of the tackle shop variety Cardinals... Not even the same spin reel at ALL
Hooked up with a Swedish backpacker chick up in Townsville once.... OMG!!! Everything from Sweden is great ;) there again might've been.dutch :P. Anyhoo' date=' ABU 7000's are a brilliant reel and the Cardinals they sell at BigW are no where near the quality of the tackle shop variety Cardinals... Not even the same spin reel at ALL[/quote']WHOOOOHAHAHAHA! :laugh::laugh::laugh: So the backpacker was selling quality 'tackle' as well then Jack? :woohoo: :woohoo: TB
Hooked up with a Swedish backpacker chick up in Townsville once.... OMG!!! Everything from Sweden is great ;) there again might've been.dutch :P. Anyhoo' date=' ABU 7000's are a brilliant reel and the Cardinals they sell at BigW are no where near the quality of the tackle shop variety Cardinals... Not even the same spin reel at ALL[/quote']WHOOOOHAHAHAHA! :laugh::laugh::laugh: So the backpacker was selling quality 'tackle' as well then Jack? :woohoo: :woohoo: TB
Ha ha no 'tackle' buddy :)There was a problem with the beer they sell at Lavarack Barracks though :ohmy: Cos I went to sleep next to this; Posted ImageAnd woke up next to this; Posted Image:P