Lure clips/snaps

Hi all,Always been a fan of the Force 10 snaps - they were tiny and painted black - didn't effect lure action and fish didn't seem to mind either B) Apparently they've stopped making the smallest size, and even the black colour? I've seen some around the traps - but these are often worth way more than I was used to paying from Big W or Kmart :ohmy: Any thoughts to where I could pick something up in the southern area?

I've used the 00 size "decoys" in black, for years now and I think Ray and Anne's were the suppliers?Salisbury tackle sell the OO in silver which is also an awesome clip, tho' a little softer than the Decoy, which is not a bad thing as they sometimes pull out of snags with the 8lb braid and Flurocarbon.Both of these in the OO size are a bit fiddly but excellent size wise for finesse flicking :clap:

Hi all' date='Always been a fan of the Force 10 snaps - they were tiny and painted black - didn't effect lure action and fish didn't seem to mind either B) Apparently they've stopped making the smallest size, and even the black colour? I've seen some around the traps - but these are often worth way more than I was used to paying from Big W or Kmart :ohmy: Any thoughts to where I could pick something up in the southern area?

Are "Force 10" not under the "Big W" label as well? Might be well worth a wander in there?
  • 4 weeks later...

The owner ones are good but they are chrome. The spring steel they use is much better than the decoy ones. If you want the clips in black, Smith do them and they are almost identical to the owner ones. I used to get my 00 size ones from got one on magill rd. Best clips I've used.