water proof, windproof, fully lined fishing jacket

Crocka, the other option might be to consider a Stormyseas inflatable pfd jacket.It has all the features you expect (windproof, waterproof, lined, hood) plus so much more!The sleeves zip off if it gets warm to turn it into a vest, it is in hi-vis red with recflective strips for night, and the best part is, it's also an inflatable lifevest. You get ya choice of manual inflation where ya pull a ripcord to inflate, or auto which automatically inflates upon immersion in water.A handy insurance policy if fishing on the rocks,and something you can also take on fishing charters, wear on ya own boat, and a damn fine versatile piece of kit!http://www.stormyseas.com/http://www.stormyseas.com/home.htmlPosted ImagePosted Image

@ranger them sum damn fine looking jackets... bet there pricey too :o. already got inflateable pfd though which i got for me birthday, missus will spit chips if i dont use it ;)just after sumpthin to keep me dry when its pissing down. flickn lures down the onk or during storms down port noarlunga. last jacket only lasted one winter before it lost its ability to repell water, so i will spend the dollars on one that will last ;Dcheers trevor

The reason I like the Swanndri aka Swanny, is they are made fom pure wool, they are totaly windproof, and Ive spent all night in the rain (on the juice) and remained totally dry. The best thing I like is that they are long and keep ur kidneys and butt warm. Each to thier own, but the website has online specials, and I just picked up a Murchison Bushshirt (triple layered technical fleece)for the YoBBeTTe for $82 delivered. This jacket is normally $250 min.pm me if you would like the link as I dont think its right to post it.I swear by them. ;)

Yes i checked it out earlier yobs ;D, definetly sum quality bargains to be had there :o, the mens murchison bushshirt (the only one with a hood) for $100 looks ok but it said water resistant..... im sure it would be cool in light rains but if it dont say 100% garaunteed water proof it wont do.standing on portys jetty in gale force winds pissing down with rain ule soon no if it water proof or not. might just get one aswell anyway they look very warm :D ;)thanks for the input guys ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got me self a new jacketBURKE CB10 Breathable Pacific Jacket Designed for coastal sailing yet with many extra features usually found on high-end Offshore gear to ensure increased safety, comfort and protection from the elements. Made from CB10 Evolution Breathable fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable by transferring condensation through the fabric. Fabric Made of CB10 Breathable fabric Water Repellent Finish Features Seams are sewn and tape welded making them 100% waterproof Internal and external wrist seals Fleece lined hand warmer pockets Gravity draining cargo pockets Fleece lined collar with stowaway peaked hood Internal flap with gutter External storm flap Reflective tape Chunky number 10 YKK zip Fully lined with breathable fabric Inside zip pocket Ergonomic elbow design for comfort and performance Colours Red/Navy Grey (NEW for 2008) Sizes Size S - XL