where to find jw breakaway sinkers

I've been trying to find a good local source for affordable breakaway style surf sinkers for sometime now. Surfing around today I noticed that jarvis walker now sell one, looks identical to the surecatch ones which they sell at bcf but are way too expensive. Found the jw ones at an online shop (dinga?) and they were going for a very reasonable price. I would much rather purchase them locally and not pay shipping on a bunch of lead. Has anyone seen these in adelaide area shops yet?

554-JW-Breakaway-Sinker-2011.jpg

A good tip guys,if you are ever down Salt Creek,the servo sells the genie ones ,may be a couple of bucks but they are the imported ones with the high tensile wire,if you ever try the high tensile wire ones you will wonder why you ever bothered using anything else,can halve the size of the sinker they work that well.A 4 ounce one of these will hold ,where an 8 ounce of the normal one with the bendy wire will drag.Cheers B)

I've used those surecatch ones softy and they've never given me any trouble, but I've never fished salt creek either although I want too in the future, when I do get down that way I'll definitely check out the tackle selection at the roadhouse, in the meantime some of these jw ones should work well enough, if I can find any. Thanks for the replies.