Shimano TLD 50 LRSA

Guest undertaker

Guest undertaker

Well,after a bit of reading and talking to various fisho's,I've taken a side step from my "stone-age star drags" and splurged on the TLD......got it at a bargain price $399......wow! ;)Must admit,looks a mighty fine machine.......can't wait to get it spooled up,and out for a play.Might be a few weeks away for me yet,but Stenhouse won't be going anywhere too soon.Hopefully,it'll get a good work-out on debut. ;D

Guest big lizard

Yes i kow about the big black moving shadows of Stenhouse bay hooked a many...The biggest eagle ray i have ever seen was @ Stenhouse it would of been 8ft across the wings with ease...Don't worry about the little Sharks wait till the kings get a grip...It's full steam ahead then...Yeeee ha..Oh yeah nice purchase, goodluck...I too will be giving the Sharks a good hammering in the up and coming months...Big Lizzy

Guest undertaker

Well,I've just finished spooling her up :icon_e_wink: and now I'm "busting" to get out there.Unfortunately,it may be a few weeks before I can give her a run......too much work on my hands :icon_evil:....bloody dead people........Hopefully,the weather will have warmed up nicely by then and brought the bronzies out to play ;D

Guest Butters

good stuff,knots easily,lasts forever and just all round good stuff.Economincal as well $50 for 1000m 50lb.......better quality around.....sure,but not for the $$$$

Bloody excellant line.. i have a few reels spooled up with hybrid.. gets a bit wirey in the heavier classes, but good abbrassion resistance.

good stuff,knots easily,lasts forever and just all round good stuff.Economincal as well $50 for 1000m 50lb.......better quality around.....sure,but not for the $$$$

Bloody excellant line.. i have a few reels spooled up with hybrid.. gets a bit wirey in the heavier classes, but good abbrassion resistance.
Your running 15kg hybrid on your tld ey butthead?That's not that wirey though is it?
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest undertaker

I,m waiting alright,and looking forward to the first run on it :DHopefully,we'll get a nice stretch of warm / hot weather soon,at least 3 or 4 day in a row.Going over to Yorkes next week with the family ;D....will push for an overnighter at Stenhouse,but can't see it happening :'(If not,will be early November ::) :icon_evil:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest undertaker

just got my tld 50 today boy is that thing sexy :icon_e_biggrin: did not realize it was so big. Cant wait to spool it up and try it out

did u not see one before u bought it?
Possibly not ::).....you do "silly things" when you're young and in love :icon_lol: :P