Another Crakin Callop

Was out on Saturday doing my regular fishing pilgrimage . Went to a SAFWAA dam hoping to try out my new set of scales that i got and also giving my new backpack chair a work over . Got out to the dam for 8:30 ish . Once i got organise and walked up to the dam i was on the water by 9:30am . Set myself up and sat (on my new chair) and waited . I had a good run at about 11:30am but it took me straight into a snag and after about 5 min of passing rod around trees getting to different angles and doing my best not to fall in i ended up getting busted off . Spew . Set my rod up and sit and wait . 12:30ish i had another decent run and i got onto decent fish this time i managed to get the sucker to the net . As soon as i seen it i was confident it was bigger than my last . I had hoped to land a bigger fish than my last as i didn't have scales for that Callop and i would of been spewing if it was the biggest i would ever get . Luckily this sucker went 55cm and 2.7kg . Just shy of 6lb in the old scale .IMG_3294Medium.JPGIMG_3308Medium.JPGIMG_3307Medium.JPGAfter that i had another run at about 2ish but missed the strike and that kept my enthusiasm up till i had had enough by 4 . Was a good day and the Cracker Callop mad it worth while .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwERWdLlsJg