Guest horses4courses

They interviewed him on one of the news shows this morning...........he was saying that "I saw the head coming in through the back door,and I reckoned it alone weighed 100kg"..........my youngest daughter (13) replied "that's almost as big as his head"..........I thought that was pretty good :clap:

Why kill it though?

Seriously doubt it would release well at that size. Better to just take it rather than release and have it die a day later.
I guess so but they do release those massive Atlantic blue fin they catch off princess Edward sound.Just seems wrong for one person to kill something so massive and impressive.

is a great catch. you will find he took scientist's out targeting them and they were lucky enough to get one that big. now they are gona do research on the fish, 1 part is for radioactive as it might have gone through japan better be safe than sorry. he would be spewing he cant sell it to the japanese would pay off his house or tackle shop. its going to be on ifish in coming weeks