Freaky Boat Ramp

Hi guys, hope everyone doing well :) On our way home last week from a driving holiday/runaway wedding through NSW and VIC, we came across this boat ramp. The bay of Martyrs in VIC.The sign at the top is quite interesting: Swimming not advised, strong currents, submerged rocks, something to do with cliffs, and NO lifesaving service. There isnt much room to swing a 4wd around at the top without a trailer on, so you would have to reverse over a speed-bump and around a 90degree corner, then down the boat ramp. Which is a pretty steep one! The sign at the bottom made me laugh, "vehicles not to be left on beach" What friggin beach!?!In my opinion, if I caught my hubby attempting to use this one he wouldnt be my hubby for very long ! :angry: Just asking...Does anyone know someone who has used this boatramp??I wonder how many calls Allianz have had about this spot?

011.JPG

012.JPG

022.JPG

When I was travelling through that area, I couldn't help but take photos of the same ramp13.jpg9.JPGThis ramp at Amity on Stradbroke Is, we had a choice of 3 ramps at the same spot, I had to pick up the driver of the car from the jettyScan0004.jpgScan0003.jpgOr you could be like this unfortunate guy at a Vic. boat rampFrankston, Oliver HillFrankstonOliverHill.jpg