Callop Classic The Movie

Exclusive Release For STRIKEHOOK.COM

Hi all well heres my next movie, its from the Callop Classic that was held recently at Cobdogla in the riverlandits taken me a few weeks to edit it down and when i finished i had over 48 minutes of footage, way too much for the net, so this is the condensed version ;)it goes for 16 minutes and will take roughly 25 min to download on broadband, it covers most aspects of the weekend, quality isn't too bad either, when you consider the original file was 3.4gig and i have compressed it down too 102mb :o"I Recommend that you download the lot and watch it all at once" rather than "as she goes" 8) you will also be missing out if you don't have sound ;)the full movie will be put on DVD for those that want to see it and you will need to contact me via IM. It will still be a few weeks away too ::)Finatic will have a copy at his shop for viewing, when ya in having a coffee and chat ;D I'll also get one to Waterboy for the southern members ;)well please enjoy this Strikehook Presentation :Pcheers chuckhttp://www.vimeo.com/1981786