help with opinion's on trailcraft

I've got a mate with a bit shorter trailcraft, but around the same year as you're looking at. He's only had it for 4 months or so. Think he's pretty happy with it. Like all ali boats it can bang a bit in choppy seas, but he's been out the back of sir issacs with a bit of swell and didn't complain too much. I can get onto him for more details if you like?

been on a few trips in the slightly bigger 640.nice boats, big and roomy but no creature comforts, pure fishing workhorse.fairly stable, but I suppose that's simply because of their size.640 with 200yam 4 stroke pushes along at about 65-70kph at WOT. cruising speed about 50.very dry ride up front with plenty of protection, only ever got wet sitting up the back.

Thanks Kingsley I need a pure fishing boat don't need the frills the boat I'm looking at has duel battery and live bait tank good furondo 585 sounder and GPS which is about all I need real just gotta get out into the deep water waisted a lot of time money and effort trying to get snapper in pirie got a few but no where near as many as I would have if I was in my old home town of ceduna thanks for ur reply appreciate it

I've got a 510 Profish (side console) I use purely for fishing and my father in law has a 580 bow rider he uses predominantly to carry grandchildren around in. Funny enough, in a bit of rough stuff, he gets wet and I dont, wonder if that has anything to do with sitting down the back istead of up the front with all that estra superstructure?Any way, these are well built boats and we both swear by them. I dont think you can go wrong

Sounds like you've got some good advice here mate, probably not much more I can add. Like everyone else has said, my mate is happy with his trailblazer. His is the 5.7m. He loves the cabin size and deck space, heaps of fishing room, but still enough cab to hide the kids if it's cold. The one thing he said was the ride can be a bit wet, especially on the windward side blowing spray from the v. As mentioned the finish of the boat I pretty good. Hope you can get something from what people have posted here mate. Cheers

They cop a bagging from some people and will always hit harder etc than glass but the Sportscab my mate has seems pretty good.He owns a metal fabrication business and has stated that he would do a few things differently but as long as you remember they are not invincible and you take it a bit easy in heavy seas they seem pretty good. cheers brenton