Robert Kelly

Hi everyone for all you fishos out there its Robyn here from St Kilda Tackle and Tucker. As I don't see anything on industry news I would like to let you all know that Robert Kelly passed away last Saturday .Robert as you would be aware owned the Dorsal Fin until recently and was an integral part of Adelaide fishing for many years .I have heard many tales from blokes who Robert taught when they were lads and I know this will come as a shock he was a great personality and a well liked bloke.I know the family will feel rewarded by reminiscences of Robert.I know that all of us at Tackle and Tucker will miss his friendly face and his capacity for a good chin wag.

ROBERT KELLY Family and Friends of the late Robert Kelly are respectfully informed, as Robert requested there will not be a funeral service. In its place, a ceremony to celebrate his life, and to say our final goodbyes will be held entirely, at the Grange Jetty on the 1st of December at low tide (11:00am). Robbie will take his last voyage by boat out to the sea, with his immediate family in tow. His ashes will be cast out to sea at 12:00pm. Please feel free to bring your rods and share a story about a wonderful man, champion fisherman and an all round top bloke. KELLY FAMILY0430366242 / 0424656367