My sons first fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest matty_G

Guest matty_G

Went down to Anglers Choice to see Waterboy and see if we could sort the lad out with his first rod n reel,After being looked after it was off to the river to see if we cuold snare him his first fish,second cast he was on (with a helping hand from the old boy)My son is fish mad already and ive only just began what im sure will be a life long addiction for him also... ;)Thought Id start him early he,s only 2,he,ll be three in March.Never too early size=300http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/XcJa6FEJ__80s_party_338.jpg[/img] size=1280http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/W9pouofU__80s_party_339.jpg[/img]

Way to go matty_g jnr! and top marks to dad as wellMy lad is a similar age. Yet to get him to catch a fish on his own but has caught a few ST's on the troll with some help from dad as well.Is really getting into the whole thing now and is even getting better in the big boat as well.MG, good onya for introducing the youngun so early. I reckon its gotta be a great way to get to know ya son and he to know u, but it will also go a long way to helping them stay healthy I reckon.

Guest matty_G

Thanx guys it was so priceless,I will never forget how happy he was,I want fishing to be part of both my kids lives so i can teach them respect for nature and respect for themselves and their achievements. oh and not to mention the patience i have to display along the way..all the while being in the great outdoors,fantastic :icon_e_biggrin: