It comes in 3's

Not so much a fishing report as a category of disasters yesterday.I'd got the entire day off from chores .Too windy for slipping the boat out so I thought it might be worth a day on Port Noarlunga Jetty - hopefully the blow would bring in some Salmon to play with.Well the fishing was crap,a few small Trevally put up an honourable fight and that was it in 6 hours ???No one else was pulling either.I was changing a rig and need to remove some line,lazy old me decided to bite it off - big mistake.My teeth kind of slipped one of my front teeth snapped clean off!!! .hissy. .hissy. Fortunately no pain but boy is it noticeable - and I laugh a lot :icon_lol:So off I goes home to sort out a dentist ( why can't you call a Dentist "Dent" but you can call a Doctor "Doc"?)Arrives home to a phonecall to say a golfball had bust a window in one of our rentals .hissy. .hissy.Got that finally sorted out at 9.00pm - the golf ball owner is coughing up for it I'm glad to say.Last but not least - I did not put any sunblock on yesterday - after all it was cloudy............. big mistake.Remember me taking the pee out of Mrs Tyke for getting burnt and looking like a smacked panda?? Well I look 10x worse - serves me right.Hang on - that's 4 things??Oh well - plenty more great days to come.Hopefully the weather will be good this weekend as I've a mate visiting from the UK,dying to take him out for a spin on the boat :) :)Have a good new year everyone!! :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

[move]TOUGHEN UP!!! [/move] :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir:

:P :P :P :P :P :PGood job I didn't come looking for sympathy.............. hope ya have a stinking hangover tomorrow!!! :P :P :P :P :P

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)Blimey - it's enough to send me off doing less manly things........... :stir: :stir:Or perhaps not....Sod it ,out today in da boat,lots of slip,slap,slop ;)

We all have days like that one of my joining knots gave way while I was wading today.lucky for me I was holding fly line and mono.Went back to land to retie it and sliced through my thumb.so I fished for another two hours with blood coming out of my thumb :)Lucky us fly guys are tough (and clumsy)