Strange Things Seen While Fishing

Tonight I went sharking at an EP jetty, bloody cold out there and I was getting pretty bored as the was no action and the wind swung around into an easterly pushing my balloon in close to the jetty. Anyway I was lying down watching the stars and guess what I saw? A bloody UFO ;D ! The UFO was a small light which was travelling at a moderate speed and it kept on sitting still and took off really fast it kept doing this for about 10 minutes! I was an sight I wont forget in a hurry as it was AWESOME! BTW I am not talking shit, this is 100% true! I have seen some other weird stuff but this stood out! If anyone has any stories, dont be afraid to put them up!

I also have seen some out there stuff whilst fishihng off the rocks at glenelg.Over ten years ago now was with half a dozen mates, looking off towards the port just on dusk, we saw about ten of theses small dots at about 2'0'clock.They were moving in a way that no known machine made by the hand of man could. We watched these things for about 5 min's wondering what the hell they were. finally as the sky near dark one of the objects zoomed from horizon to horizon (north to south) in what i would estimate was roughly 2-3 seconds..Freaky shit! only wished they had camera phones back then.

Once fishing on a YP beach,I saw what appeared to be a falling star,it was going at a rate downward,then all of a sudden it just reversed and shot straight back up,then dissapeared.My theory is it was a meteor that somehow hit the earths atmosphere then deflected off it.Dunno excactly but it was a pretty freaky thing to see.I saw on the news last night that there is a huge comet doing the rounds at the moment,the Green Comet' I think they are calling it,apparently its bigger than the earth,but millions of miles away,maybe that may be what you saw Benny.Cheers 8)

Yeha, my mate told me it may have been a comet, but this thing was a tiny white light smaller than the stars, that kept pausing and taking off to eventually travel in a giant circle from the brightest star (forgot name) through the Southern Cross and then it turned around from the Three Wise Men and passed thru a bunch of smaller stars.

yea i remember on my home from a YP trip and i was falling asleep. i looked out the car window up at the stars, all of a sudden the clouds formed a circle and some really really bright coloured object came through the clouds. i kept it to myself for a little bit and then after about 2 minz of driving i looked back and it was cutting through the dark sky following us! i told my mate, he pulled over and we hoped out the car, as soon as we hoped out the bloody thing just buzzed off and never seen it since...... really scary, pitch black in the middle of YP, and no other cars around, id love to know what it was tho :icon_lol:thanks lloyd ??? ???

was prob a saterlite or the space station you saw . you can spot it quite often if you know where to look

The times that I have heard this!The best one though was Christmas Eve 1977, I was visiting some Kiwi mates, on their ferro cement sail boat, in North Fremantle (Swan River) I was lying on top of the cabin, beer in hand, when I spotted a moving light in the sky, brighter than the usual satelites. I pointed skywards and said to Jackie "Do you believe in UFOs" she looked up and yelled out to hubby, Rick, "quick! look! a UFO" He emerged from the cabin and looked up and said" That's a satelite, silly b!@#h " just as he spoke, the light stopped, a smaller light came out of the side and moved away for about two minutes and then returned to the larger light which then proceeded on its way.I said " Yea! Rick, the astranaught just went for a space walk,perhaps he needed a leak. Trouble is satelights don't have handbrakes and they don't stop and hover." To which Rick said "F--k I'm a believer!" Ten people were on board that night and we all saw the same thing.RogerG

Some freakier stuff there guys! I have two more stories about weird shtit, one night I was fishing at Pt Victoria in a club competition and saw another ufo thisas one was made of three lights (red, green and white) that moved really fast and just vanished. Another story, ironically at Pt Victoria again! I was fishing the shallows in another club comp for gar and chow, the water perhaps 1m deep (managed to see a small cat shark swim alog the pylon) when this huge shape materialised out of the darkness swimming really fast at first I thought it was a seal, but this thing was about 3m long and it was white, with a black head. This was no mammal as it swam too bloody fast, briefly scared the chow and any part of its body didnt even break the surface of the water. If I hooked it up it woulda probably spooled me in seconds! It was was swimming bloody fast! Although it may have been a seal on steroids or something i'm not too sure?

Dont mess with this stuff guys! :icon_eek:I must implore you, if you're gonna be out there alone, on those cold dark nights, at least do something to protect yourselves!Join me and my buddies in protecting yourselves from paranormal beings and mind control! It aint difficult, and with a little ingenuity ya can fashion something which looks quite stunning as well as being functional!Posted ImageRemember, it's better safe than sorry! :icon_e_geek:

One time I was diving along a rock ledge getting abalone ,and a huge seal came out of nowhere ,jumped completely out the water right next to me making a huge thud and splash behind me,scared the absolute crapola outta me.It was almost as if it did it on purpose,was quite unusual I thought.

One time I was diving along a rock ledge getting abalone ,and a huge seal came out of nowhere ,jumped completely out the water right next to me making a huge thud and splash behind me,scared the absolute crapola outta me.It was almost as if it did it on purpose,was quite unusual I thought.

I know the feeling Cal.I just came back from a YP trip, and was cruising along at night in thge Quinny , with only faint starlight and the glow from then boat lights to see by.Out of the darkness a milky coloured patch of water appeared just in front of the boat. I had no idea what it was, or chance to avoid it.I'd just "recovered' from that, when out of the corner of my eye, a grey and white shape came hurtling out of the darkness, thru the water towards the boat :o :icon_e_sad: :censored: :icon_eek:.As the hairs on my head stood up, I bit back a scream, coz I was so freaked out at the thought of a GW attacking me at speed !I'm usually not that easily freaked out at sea, but this just happened all the wrong way .hissy. :thumb: :icon_eek: .hissy. :censored: Bloody Dolphins :censored: .hissy.

I was fishing a few km out off Marineland with my old man and a seal jumped up on the transom rear deck... scared the crap out of us :icon_e_surprised: We think it may have been a friendly seal from Marineland

Marineland........now there's a blast from the past!I used to love that place. BTW, didn't the Marineland dolphins end up as the Port River dolphins??
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...