Ebay lures any good?

Thanks guys,I ended up winning some, got 6x for $3.20 ($3 postage),Just got home for lunch and they are already in the letterbox!!! (i only won them yesterday!!)Anyway without seeing them swim yet, the quality to look at is fine, theres nothing cheap looking about them at all, will go down tonight and flick a few to see how they swim,Thanks for ya thoughts.

Check to see if the eyelets move mate as the cheaper plastic lures ones sometimes do, ( and the more expensive one),Theres not much holding them eyelets as the are a figure 8 of wire sitting in the plastic.You got 6 take one to the cleaners and see how strong it is, pair of pliers try and pull the eyelets out, try the bib etc, i got a few cheap lures off of ebay a couple of years ago,,Listing said "cod strong" i got them and pulled them apart in seconds literally.They were made of foam and would of been absolutely destroyed by a guppy let alone a cod

There's a reason why they are so cheap ;) don't waste your money MBF on these :censored: lures. You can go to one one of the sponsors stores and spend a few bucks more and a better quality of lure and not get slugged $20 to deliver :censored:;).If you'd rather buy on line coz ya live at the Bridge, try www.mylureshop.com www.motackle.com.au www.lureworld.com.au ;)