Cold water trout on Mepps Aglia..

Hi Yorky and you're spot on mate, it is a beautiful peaceful place to fish and really helps to clear the mind. Since that trip Gary the owner who gave me permission to fish that little stream (5 years ago) that runs through his farmland sadly had a massive heart attack three days ago and passed away. I'm going to the funeral next Thursday, he was a beautiful gentle, kind person as well and will be sadly missed.

cheers Adrian..

Thanks Mick, all good on that side as I've know the family for quite a few years so entering the property thankfully will stay the same.. As for the weather back there in good ol' Sth Aust I see it's been pretty cold on and off for quite some time.

Hopefully it will turn around and get a little warmer over there for you sooner than later.. 

cheers Adrian..

Yes, I haven't been on there for quite some time, too many argumentative comments on there and have been for quite some time. I have Russell Harris's  email address I send him a message, I caught up with him here in Tassie a couple of years ago. He's one of the nicer members on that site.. Hopefully will be catching up with Soobz when he visits Tassie soon..

cheers

Adrian..