nudge bar problem

wont see ya...heading black point area.... normally this time of year doesnt produce snapper over there.... too many damn cuttlies. as soon as bait hits the water they onto itbut we might be lucky... have lnded some nice fish this time of year if they happen to be close in feeding on the cuttlies.cant catch nothing in bed.

some nice snaps to be had there.... arounf this time last year, i was on jetty catching cuttly.bloke i know came up, and asked me wtf did i want them for."snapper love em" so i told him to get a cutlly, and try a spot... ive cought small snapper there from the rocks a few times, but nothing decent for mant years.its about 10kms AWAY from where i fish...sneaky me.seen him on the jetty the week later, and he was drunk....his birthday.kept hugging me, then he showed me his phone...WHERE I SENT HIM, HE LANDED A SNAPPER FROM THE ROCKS.. 10-11 KG....D'OHthis is the fish he landed....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PML_XsS-YCo

not a bite...we sitting IN the rain,wearing waders and getting eaten by mossies.... might try again eother monday night or tues morning,IF its blowing a mother from the south...ive never had much luck when its a north wind... ive caught good size (over 60cm ) in dead flat, and about the same size in howling sth winds... but a north wind ive never really done any good...by far the best is one time last year... baited up and cast into 8ft waves.rocks were slippery and waves crashing in.... landed a 73 and an 84cm snapper in 2 casts... i used ONE tommy for bait, and it took a total of 12 mins fishing time.i left home at 5:30, and was back at the ramp cleaning them at 6:45. could have stayed and tried for little ones, but i had what i wanted for the christmas BBQ at work, so i left them biting.

thought of going to lighthouse tonight,at least i will get a mega cast with the wind the way it is...but ive not caught a decent fish from there for many years...i need a big wind from the sth to fish where i like.... really stirs the bottom up, and more chance of a bigger snapper...

I wouldnt think it would be fishy. It was a dig at the stupidity of the law not anyone being injured. Older style bull/roo bars can have sharp edges and with spotties fitted the potential to cause more harm to an individual as well. Yet both these items will not draw attention to your vehicle yet even the fitment of a bull/roo bar can now render your vehicle illegal if you go through and find the right law to apply it to.