buying supplies

I went looking for some colourful feathers this morning. Found some colourful feather boa's at both Spotlight and The Reject shop.The reject shop won out on price and colour variety .The funniest thing was watching the young teenage checkout chicks face I didnt have the heart to tell I wasn't planning on wearing them :P

grubb wrote:

feather boa :S what next Micky, fluffy slippers? :D :D :DCheers, Dave.

Hey if I can make a fly from them I will buy them Dave .Just for the record the reject shop was 3 bucks cheaper.Plus it took my wife 1/2 a day to realise I didnt go fishing today :ohmy:
  • 2 weeks later...

hahaha Nick I have a couple of weeks off due to the weather :laugh: .But missed 6 weeks after my knee went bung again after exiting the lake.I didnt do anything or trip .Then I kicked the footy at work a fortnight ago and I'm still having problems .Lets just say if u see an old grey headed bloke unable to straighten a leg that will be me :) . Operation some time after September if I'm luckyAnyway enough of that dribble I'll be out there trying tomorrow RDO .The last two trips proved fruitless .Last trip I found the bream to be sitting mid water or my knee height with the water up to my well u know where .Trip before that I didnt mange to get 1 tiny tiddler to jump out the water .Sun on the water tomorrow may just wake em up ,fingers crossed .

• 3 months later...
mooks wrote:

I've tried a number of boa's as well as fascinater feathers but find the feather quality particularily bad. Beats the hell out of paying for the purpose selected feathers though.

I found that as well in the endHave trailing fake hair from the reject shopBream and mullies seem to like it .