Guest undertaker

There are normally plenty at "The Fish Factory" on Grand Junction Rd........was plenty there last week when I went in anyway..........at $7 / kilo......thought that was a bit of a joke though...... :ohmy:

Guest undertaker

normally they are on the side closest to the road,and about mid-way along that aisle.......close to trumpeters and weedie whiting......and all the other stuff I have no desire to eat :)

mate in the time it takes you to drive down there get em and not to mention PAY FOR THEM you could go to the dams i mentioned in your last posts on carp catch them the size i seen there you should only need 5 to get your 10 kilos and save ya self the 70 bux to fund ya next reel trip B)B)

carps wrote:

mate in the time it takes you to drive down there get em and not to mention PAY FOR THEM you could go to the dams i mentioned in your last posts on carp catch them the size i seen there you should only need 5 to get your 10 kilos and save ya self the 70 bux to fund ya next reel trip B)B)

yer those dams are fair sik aye, you fished them ?
fullysikwog wrote:

ook so like 3 buks for a whole fish thats fair goodcheers FSW

Just to translate what he said lads"Wow so that's 3 dollars for a whole fish, that's fairly good" ;)ps. you may want to check this outhttp://www.strikehook.com/forum/10-site-news/32665-announcement-to-all-members-text-talk-in-forums
  • 1 month later...