Fixing a Broken lure

Hi all.Im sure many people will agree that we live in a throw away society, but what do ya do when you break a NEW lure that you reckon has lots of potential, but ya have no idea just what it is or where ya bough it !!! :S :blush::huh: Its a hard bodied f/water trolling/casting lure with a fixed bib, but the bib has snapped off right against the body of the lure :( What Im thinking of doing is using some superglue to "weld" the bib, but to be sure, maybe also drilling some supersmall holes in the body and the bib, and using some fine guage stainless steel wire to bind the two edges together more secureley.Any ideas anyone please ?

I had a bib on a poltergeist pull right out when it got stuck in a tree. But somehow the bib attahced to my line and the lure both came flying back at me. I took it home and superglued it in and it caught a few more fish on it before it died again. Now there may be a reddie swimming round the onk with a lipless poltergeist n its gob!