New slazenger rods!

My god happened to be at pacific marine today when the rep for these new slazenger rods came in.As soon as i read slazenger on the blank.. i thought here we go some guy trying to pedal some crap...But F-me!!! we loaded up rod after rod, and were very impressed. they are built with all the best components(expensive ones too).They would be easily comparable with any of the shimano or daiwa rods at a cost that would be half what the big names are asking.They have all sorts of rods in the collection from jigging rods, bream sticks and heavy big game overhead stuff. they all look the goods.The bream sticks are split butt grips and have killer eyes on em. if your thinking about getting some new weapons for your artillery i'd check these out.

Guest big lizard

We have had them @ Tackle World for quite a while, they do break but they are not too bad... Did they get the red nibble tip style one, tell tem to be very careful with that one?? Ya want a demo on a good rod we have the shimano nexave's as a shop rod, we have run 50lb braid over a 2 to 4kg 2 piece rod and it didn't even look like breaking :ohmy: , i havn't seen such a strong rod they are bullet proof...And not expensive... Cheers BL

we looked at that model. but they looked cheap and nasty. theres no way the boys down there are gunna sell crap like that. adam just ordered the good stuff. i'd be amazed to see how one was broken, short of runnig it over with the car or closing it in the car door theres no way one will ever break on a fish. For the price of these things any joe blo can get one for next to nothing and step up with $400- $500 rods.can't argue with that, adam and i just got one each. We told the guy we are going to try our hardest to break them!!!Response was "well good luck.." even after we said we were using reels with 30 kg's of drag..