snapper ban is...?

now ive got myself convinced that im doing an allnighter with kirk NEXT sunday the 30th, but my bro tells me the ban doesnt lift until tuesday the 1st of december,,jimmy confirmed that for me last night as well...i thought (?) it was from miday the 1st nov, until midday on the 29th.i was led to believe the closure was for 28 DAYS only, NOT a month.without me searching for the answer,its is not until the 1st, i cant go fishing an allnighter, as im working night shift.

shane wrote:

Hi nevIts from Sunday 1 November and continue through to midday on Monday 30 November ;)http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/home/media_list/fisheries/november_a_145no_go146_for_snapper_fishing

thanks...and DAMMIT...thats stuffed the night trip up big time,monday at luch COULD be a goer, but i normally have a sleep before i start my first night shift...
shane wrote:

Who needs sleep really, you can always have a nap at smoko Anyway theres a big storm front coming ;) ;)Im sure there are a few people that would love to help you out And tell you if there around or not lol

your right about sleep.night shift last night, and ive JUST woke from my sleep after it.managed a full hour sleep.... FANTASTIC.some grub and back for a nap i thinksuper rough is BETTER for snapper.... and ive been snapperless for 3 weeks already...got that bug,

though i can hit the place wends evening, but kirks working that time...ive caught plenty, but he hasnt caught one yet from the rocks... would be nice to see him do so, like jimmy and softy didi know him and sandy are looking forward to having a run..i just hope like i do every first timer catching a rock snap, its a good run, and a nice fish.

The other week VB and I went squiding he brought his surf rod out, was gonna try for a kingie, anyway, didnt get around to that, so on the way home I took the road where u turn off from Santos way to head round the rocks, theres a dirt road to ya left have a squiz whos fishing, anyway got to black point and I said to VB shall we stop here, he said what for, I said get ya surf rod out babes, he goes what for, I said try for some snapper...He looked at me Blankly and...WELL DUH!!!! Ohhh yer the ban :blush::blush::laugh: