Live Bunghams or Tubies

Peeps, hoping to head out sunday morn in the pursuit of some yellowfin whiting.Anybody know of a tackle store that actually stocks Bungams or Live tubies? Dont realy want to resort to perserved worms or those dried ones if I can help it.I know a few of you guys work at tackle store, so Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction.Same goes for any hot tips where the YF have been of late, was thinking of trying Seacliff/brighton area :P

exactly, just hoping one of the workers comfirm for me. Being stuck in a office 11hrs a day makes it hard to drive around looking. I like to spend my free time actually fishing then driving around chasing bait. ;) Id love to find Bunghams, they rule.I work north, live city, fishing southish, so Im not fussed who has them!!

Hey Ale, You will stuggle to find any live tubbies anywhere the was a couple of diggers left in Adelaide now there is 1 I'm pretty sure he digs for 1 shop down south somewhere. We have the preserved and frozen tubbies no bungums.On digging the tubbies be careful where you dig alot of the places you could dig the worms are now aquatic reserves and you can no longer turn any dirt, remove anything or fish from my understanding.Cheers Dubs

Thanx guys, I just rang Seaton,they have frozen bunghams, and preserved tubies. He may have live tubbies tonight. I might drop by Dorsal fin and Sportfishing on my way home.I remember back in the day when growing up down south, the little Deli/tackle shop in port norlunga used to have Bunghams all the time. Used to see people pulling them at Southport as a kid.

I remember back in the day when growing up down south, the little Deli/tackle shop in port norlunga used to have Bunghams all the time. Used to see people pulling them at Southport as a kid.

That would be Tuck N Tackle at Port Noarlunga, used to go there all the time to get Bungums and they always had them. Not even sure if they would still have them now though.