BEFORE READING THIS BEWARE: JEALOUSY IS A SIN!

Yes I know Strikers it has been a fair while since I have been on S&H and believe me I have had some withdrawals.Now I have a new job at a certain outdoors shop I found out we have been bought out by another fishing shop and we are now having clearance so that way we don't have to count as much for stock take.Now I was looking in our clearance centre and found a couple little ripper bargains in there. For a grand total of $30.00 I have picked up an environet that is big enough to land a damn human and a sexy little 7 foot Shimano Aquatip 2-5 KG rod. :P:lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (shall post pics soon enough when I pick them up on payday)Anyway I just thought I'd share this with you...Tight lines guys. B):P :cheer: :blink: :woohoo:

Good to hear from ya, and glad to hear you've found a decent job!There have also been some changes around here since you last dropped in. Aarron has made a few changes in regards to site sponsorship, so for anyone will to give something back to the forums, by way of being an active forum user, we are more than happy for you to name the place where you are working, if members wanna stop in and see you, or get some help and advice on gear.

Oh that's awesome Ranger!Yeah wouldn't say "decent job" as the boss couldn't organize a certain adult activity in a red light district but yeah not too bad lol. It is at Rays Outdoors for those who would like to know but since we have been bought out by BCF I hope that I can get a transfer. Anyone want's to come and check out the below average gear at Rays I am at the Elizabeth store :D

Cory (Gyroscope) works there too!I'm in there quite often. I don't normally get tackle there, as Salisbury Tackleword has always taken care of me exceptionally well in that department and I'm a loyal STW customer, but it's where I get a lot of my work clothing, camping goods and garden needs.I was in there just t'other day grabbing some thermals for winter and work boots, and they said Supercheap Auto has now taken them over. That came as a bit of a shock! I'll say gidday next time I'm in. Love the VIP card for businesses! ;)

Guest shagging
tythataussieguy wrote:

Yes I know Strikers it has been a fair while since I have been on S&H and believe me I have had some withdrawals.Now I have a new job at a certain outdoors shop I found out we have been bought out by another fishing shop and we are now having clearance so that way we don't have to count as much for stock take.Now I was looking in our clearance centre and found a couple little ripper bargains in there. For a grand total of $30.00 I have picked up an environet that is big enough to land a damn human and a sexy little 7 foot Shimano Aquatip 2-5 KG rod. :P:lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (shall post pics soon enough when I pick them up on payday)Anyway I just thought I'd share this with you...Tight lines guys. B):P :cheer: :blink: :woohoo:

Hey mate long time no see! well done glad to see you found yourself something! all the best :):):)
  • 3 months later...