Competition Starts 29/4/08 Ends 30/5/08

Hi All,The new competition will be 'Guess the location' which will run for the next month.The rules are as follows;Only one guess per member, per photo will be accepted.Guesses for each location will be accepted until midnight the following day, If you miss this deadline, you miss out on an entry.All entry?s are time stamped and have your username automatically attached to it.A new photo will be posted every eveningYou must state what photo your guess is for on each guess you submit.All guesses must be made using the 'Comp Entry' link at the top of the page and you must be logged in for it to register. Guesses made in the post will not be entered.All correct answers will be entered in a 'Hat' for drawing at the end of the comp.If you correctly guess every location over the month, you will have 30 entry?s in the comp, 15 correct guesses, 15 entry?s etc.One winner will be drawn from a hat at the completion of the competition.This comp is open to South Australian forum members. The prize will be delivered or left at a store forYou in the metropolitan area. Unfortunately, if you win and you are located in the country, you will have To make your own arrangements to collect the prize or have it delivered.Hope this makes sense, if not ask your question in this post.The prize will be;A Snyder M6E 4-6kg rod built by S & L Custom RodsI will post a photo of the rod in the next few days.Thank you to S & L Custom Rods for their kind donation of this prize & Good Luck!!Posted Image

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough for my liking mate, but yeah, I hear ya.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifI [i:1pc17pns]think[/i:1pc17pns] I know where it is, but I haven't personally fished at the location that I guessed it to be. {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif It is somewhere that has a jetty about 2ft long..?? {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifCheers,Wino

Photo 5Posted ImageEntries for Photo 3 have closed, Entries for Photo for are open until midnight and entries for this photo are open until midnight tommorow.The answers for photo 1,2 & 3 are-1. Rapid Bay2. Horseshoe Bay / Pt. Elliot3. Pt. NoarlungaGood Luck {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif

Just a few kms from Cape Jervis, BB.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif Should check it out sometime with the family. Top little spot! There is a fair bit more beach than what you see in the pic. Salmon often school in there and when they do, giddyup! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif You can also catch mullet, flathead etc. Cheers,Wino

Just a few kms from Cape Jervis, BB.. {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif Should check it out sometime with the family. Top little spot! There is a fair bit more beach than what you see in the pic. Salmon often school in there and when they do, giddyup! {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif You can also catch mullet, flathead etc. Cheers,Wino

Which way Wino?Looks like a good spot to burn a Sunday arvo with the family

Back towards Rapid Bay mate.. If you head back on the road towards Deep Creek, there is a turn on the left within 1km from the Cape Jervis marina that says 'Morgans Beach', I think it's before the 'Fishery Beach' turn-off to the right.. {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif Anyway, turn left down there and follow the dirt road to the beach. You can either park the car up the top and walk down, or if you have a 4WD, even better, there's a road that leads down to the beach and I often see ppl on the beach with their 4WD's. {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gifIt is a top little spot and if I could upload a pic, I would.. {SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gifCheers,Wino