fishing swap meet

carps wrote:

from what i can tell its the golden grove fishing club running it and are just using their oval but

Gotta be a member of the Lutheran fellowship to be president of the club. So reckon there is more to the GGAF, than would initailly meet the eye.Geez their outtings must be a barrel of fun :unsure: Lord bless these fish for which we are about to catch, may our kreels be filled like the 5000 bellies before us. Oh & never mind the bread, but some wine would be nice. Amen :laugh:
coonta kinta wrote:

carps wrote:

from what i can tell its the golden grove fishing club running it and are just using their oval but

Gotta be a member of the Lutheran fellowship to be president of the club. So reckon there is more to the GGAF, than would initailly meet the eye.Geez their outtings must be a barrel of fun :unsure: Lord bless these fish for which we are about to catch, may our kreels be filled like the 5000 bellies before us. Oh & never mind the bread, but some wine would be nice. Amen :laugh:
That just cracked me up.I couldnt stop laughing for about 5mins.

We will make an effort to go and have a look at this event.Plenty of thinks to see and do looking at the programme.Heaps of happy snaps showing a variety of successful fishing outings on their web pages.Seems that the fundraising is from the food and drinks, as everything else is free, including setting up a stall :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: