Tommie and gar berley mix

For Gar I use the cereal based packet berley, with a liberal splash of fish oil in a floating berley cage.This stuff disperses quickly to attract them from a wide area, and the oil leaves a slick on the surface.I use the same stuff in a berley float too.For other species which aren't attracted by cereals (slimeys, salmon trout, bronzies, etc) I prefer to cube or munch up pilchards.

Bran and pollard , white bread torn into small pieces, mix together with warm water tomake a nice stoggy mix and then add some tune oil. I only use small amounts , just enoughto get the fish interested, dont over feed them ! You get bran and pollard from stock feedsuppliers.Tim...

Alway just used chicken pellets and tuna oil. My old man went and picked up a 25kg bag of chicken pellets the other day for $30.... will probably last a couple of years !! Combine that with tuna oild and it doesn't have to cost much or be too difficult... never failed either !!Grab a 1 lt or 2 lt cordial or juic bottle, tie a rope to the handle, punch a few holes in it with a screw drive and your in buisness. Doesn't get much easier.