You are correct Penthrox. I don't own one, but they are basically STELLA standard and for this reason, they have been discontinued (I guess no need for two top lines).I am on the look out myself (since I found out it's a discontinued line) for cheap run out stock, hahaha, don't like my chances though, because it really is top quality gear.You could pick up a light Fire Blood rod for around the $400 mark.Personally, I've been keen to get a rod and reel for luring ever since I first saw them in the Shimano Catalogue, just don't have the dough :(Cheers

I own the 1000 size reel and 7'2 1 piece 1-3 kg rod.It is my preferred bream set up and I have had mine close to 2 years I would say.Balance perfectly' date=' same gears as stella (if im not mistaken) though discontinued now.If you can get one on the cheap go for it.[/quote']have used this set up.. must say.. t was bloody nice... if i had the cash. id have it...

Years ago i got hold of 3 busted up solid fibeglass fly fishing rods and converted them into what i call my all purpose light spinning rod-scored many a feast lol. I was curious about the fire bloods after seeing an ad for them and as i'd never heard of them thought i'd pop the question to others so that i could stay informed about gear etc