Oy richI'm getting pretty sick of you beating us in every category of fish! :wink: lets see if you can beat the west coast toady.I love the flatties but dont have any good ones to compete with another of your monsters.You reckon you caught that off marino hey. I reckon i have caught and lost that one about 4 times. It looks familiar. Big and brown. That area holds some big flatties. My mate falcon has speared some crackers at night just around there.

Guest Butters

i have got a nice one from the north haven rocks.. i'll see if i can get that pic up..also there are a few good spot in the port river i know where you can spear some big buggers at night.. i have had one break a spear and another swim straight through the net.. putting a nice hole in the net..Good fish by the way rick!!

unfortunately you don't have the dumb and dumber bowl cut style down pat as well i do! i still wet the bed
BennyboyLooks like you may have been stung by a cheeky moderator.Unfortunately here is nothing we can do about that. Next time pick your friends better and buy some plastic sheets. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The patterns that seem to work the best for them is late afternoon high tide, but not the huge tides up to 2m is ideal., definately full moon, and that rotten afternoon sea breeze and any time of year but late Summer Autumn to stir it up a bit.If this may help.Cheers {SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif And shallow water up to 1.5 metres. size=270http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/ZLF97VhS__flattty_2.jpg[/img] size=400http://www.fishyorkepeninsula.com/images/attachments/zV8aJ1Ec__flatty_1.jpg[/img]

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heres one i got recently. cant remember if it was my biggest but i got my biggest recently also which went 53cm. still hunting for those monsters {SMILIES_PATH}/undecided.gif havent had any luck at all lately on the flatty front {SMILIES_PATH}/embarrassed.gifPosted Image

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fishum
vanders QUOTE:still hunting for those monsters Iv'e caught one only as big as that picture but i never knew that they can get bigger than that..Learn something every day..
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...