Eggy Squid Fishing?

You've got to be joking me....Looks like life has taken a turn for the Swine since leaving Strikehook..he's taken to comedy to pass the time:laugh: My favourite aprt... watching him hit himself in the head with a star sinker with a pink kids rod while showing jigging techniques for 60cm bream.... yeah... give me the blue pills...:blink:

This actually isnt the vid I thought it was, Ive seen another of him doing the same thing, I reckon he's stuck on thinking he has a SP on his line :unsure:

you obviously have not fished a jetty for a while have u aff the asians on the jettys all do it like there trying to strike a shark lol no offence intended..

You're right :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can imagine a few tentacles being ripped off with methods like this... sure wouldn't want to be using braid!Watch the pros... best way to see what works, they throw them all out working the boat clockwise generally and when they are all out the get a test pull to see if there's anything on there whiach acts as natural looking movement anyway and they are left to sink again while they move onto the next. Easy method, time proven and effective !....what's swines method...1..2..3...4..gone... but hey, he looks cool! :o

Swine doesnt look cool, he just looks like an idiot.He has just over-exagurated what needs to be done.There is no doubt on a non floated squid jig, if you give the jig some small .5 to 1m flicks or rapid movement you will increase the number of squid you catch as you are making the prawn look injured. But to do it the way he is doing is risking dropping squid as he is pulling way to quick on the upward motion and like jags said isnt doing him any favours.ah well was great for a laugh though....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I prefer a slow retrieve that sinks down as far as possible towards the bottom with reguraly twitches on the way in. This method sees me clean up on squid off Port Norlunga jetty when the squid are on. This method far outcatches floated jags and just a straight cast and retrieve.

• 4 months later...