warning nth haven and st kilda

was same broughton a few weeks back effin terrible.

They must be everywhere :blink: Was out about 5ks last weekend with an easterly wind at night, and we were plauged by them for quite a while :whistle: I'm sure I saw a couple of bats flitting around too!You almost need clear safety goggles or similar, as we both got hit in the face by bugs as we headed out; maybe an eye hazard to consider :side:

heard on the news theres been a fare few cases off ross river virus kickin around so it prob pays to soak yourself in aerogaurd at moment

While in the army I spent a lot of time in Tully and Shoalwater bay. I managed to avoid malaria and all sorts of nasties in Timor and Malaysia. But those QLD mozzies managed to get me with Ross River Fever... You do not want this lol, I still have flair ups from time to time and everytime I have a blood test the docs can tell I had it bad (not sure how they know this ?)Anyway, if you find yourself being eaten at StKilda, duck into tackle and Tucker like I did and if they are out of repellant, they will put some in a little paper cup for ya... And it's te good $80 a bottle bushmans stuff.... Well worth the small fee. I know it saved our asses :)