Marion bay jetty fishing help ??

Eaglies and squid are your main two targets. The sandpatch to the left of the jetty between the two ladders, and patches to the left and right corners at the end of the jetty almost always produce well. Eaglies can be nailed almost anywhere on the jetty, they swim a beat between penguin point and norries. The flats in front of the caravan park and Willies are better spots to target them but chances are still good on the jetty.Kingies are a rarity, in the years I've fished it I've only ever seen one, and it was a bloody frustrating one. Would swipe at our squid floats but wouldn't touch baits or metals put past it.Tommies and gar can be caught under the lights at night and on the patch between the ladders I mentioned before. Snook are pretty common in marion bay and you will get them off the jetty, but there more common on the cliffs between penguin point and willies. Brenton's right, definitely take a crab net because even though its a low lying jetty you will lose squid trying to winch them up.If you're after a mixed bag then stenhouse is a better option, but marion bay would have to be one of if not the best squidding jetty, size wise, in the state.