New Artificial Reef at the Onkaparinga Mouth?

I remember there being a post similar to this about a year or so ago, it was a Patrol or Land Cruiser, but they managed to get stuck about half way across the mouth. Then the council tractor that came to get them out also got stuck.God only knows what they were thinking trying to get across there, it gets fairly deep and current rips through there, even at the bottom of the tide theres no way you'd be getting across.I live at Moana and it's not uncommon to find half submerged cars on the beach on a Sunday morning, but they're usually stolen cars, trying to cross the mouth is just plain dumb :D

Yeah that paj got a good working over. Dudes rolled it onto its side and were jumping up and down on it. Guess they won't do it again. Saw a good one on the side of Dyson Rd yesterday too. A couple of forlorn looking boy racers sitting on the side of the road while their beloved skyline sat high and dry up an embankment. The result of an incompatible brain power and horse power combination. Some good snakies leading up to the trashed car. Should have taken a pic. Gave them a good laugh when I went past :)

Hey BORRYKINGI have worked in insurance for a while now and have some pretty happy experiences of boofheads that have wiped themselves out before they were able to wipe out anyones family :)Some absolute tools out there mate!I love your line "...incompatible brain power horsepower combination" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Needs to be put in the law books for the judges to use at sentencing time ;)

Hey BORRYKINGI have worked in insurance for a while now and have some pretty happy experiences of boofheads that have wiped themselves out before they were able to wipe out anyones family :)Some absolute tools out there mate!I love your line "...incompatible brain power horsepower combination" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Needs to be put in the law books for the judges to use at sentencing time ;)

We live not far from the esplanade down Seaford way and as soon as the warmer weather comes in we get tossers doing 100km/h+ down all the side streets. We have mates down the road with young ones that quite often play on the footpath, so hate these idiots with a passion. Never feel sorry when I see one of them get wiped out, and there have been a few over the last year or so.